Monday, May 4, 2009

My Animals

SHANE
TITO
MRS KITT
Pets Blog Directory


Just a few pics of my pets at the moment: Shane is getting old now. He will be 10 at the end of this year, but has a lovely gentle nature and is a very faithful friend. He's my shadow, and woe betide anyone who tries to come between us!
Tito is now 3 1/2 and is a very talkative and noisy cat. He loves catching anything that moves, but seldom kills his catches, preferring rather to bring them to me for approval. The claws, like all Siameses, are really very destructive and it's impossible to have any decent furniture. But furniture can always be replaced; Tito can't.
Mrs.Kitt (as far as I know) is now nearly 12 and has been around for a long time. She has also had several different homes, but she has always come back to me, one way or another. She's a very quiet cat and is often quite invisible, except at night when she likes to hog the bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment